To use the site of Puchojee, users have to confirm and declare that they will not post and list ads or provide information which violates the rules and regulation of the republic of India.
Prohibited Item Policy
Puchojee particularly prohibit any listing or posting of classified or information in relation to the following items:
- According to the Drugs and Cosmetic Acts, 1940, Magic remedies act 1954 (objectionable advertisements ) Act, 1954 and Prohibited Substance Act and the Indian Penal Code, 1860 Alcoholic beverages, liquor , tobacco, drugs, narcotics and medicines etc. are strictly prohibited.
- Living, dead person or any part of the human body which has been kept for preserved by any means whether artificial or natural.
- Prostitution or any other related services, which are violations of Indecent representation of women.
- Religious items including books or any information, description of such items that is likely to s affect the religious sentiment of any person or group.
- Movies which do not have certification for public exhibition issued by Central Board Of Film Certification.
- Obsence items such as which contain an indecent representation of women, within the meaning of the indecent representation of women (prohibition) act, 1986.Any computer games not suited for minor to see or play.
- Offensive material intended for use in sexual setting( include bondage and fetish item) displaying sexual activity.
- “Antiquities” and “ Art Treasure” in violation of the provision of the Antiquities and Art Act , 1972 .
- Information or items that are defamatory, libelous and abusive in nature
- Fraud and misrepresenting information about the goods and services.
- Counterfeit, pirated and stolen goods or illegal services .
- Selling of inappropriate item, goods that infringe.
- Transmission of computer viruses or any computer program that facilitates hacking of computer which the intent to damage computer or computer network.
- Information shall not include any hate content or slanderous in nature.
- Harmful chemical and pesticides, violation of Hazardous Chemical Act, 1985
- Destructive and explosive devices.
- Identity documents, personal financial record & personal information
- Slot Machines, Sweepstake entries and Lottery Tickets
- Items in violation of the food Adulteration Act, 1954
- Government Emblems as military or police badges, uniforms and coat of arms.
- Weapons related items
- Duplicate and fraud scheme as get rich in a month and work from home
- Incorrect city and international listing.
Consequence of violation of listing policy
In case of violation of the above policies, person may be subjected to the following action
- Suspension or termination of membership
- Permanent blocking
- Report to law enforcement